Thursday, November 26, 2015

Hey Man, You are part of my greatest gratitude.

I am grateful for you, today. You are a young man full of questions and desires. What a great experience to take your own money and purchase your own supplies? Didn't you enjoy that? I enjoyed your showing me the pastels and the paper and the thoughts of what you plan to do with these items.

Your gifts and growth is awesome to me. I still think of you as a little guy, sometimes. That is wrong. You are breaking the barriers of younger and elder child conditions in our family and I love how you do that. I hear your challenges to your siblings on their realities. Is that right? is your common question. It may be right, but you intend to make it righter, if there is such a thing. That is the blessing that you are. That is the man that I hope that you remain from right to righter to rightest. God is purifying all of us. He is just and the justifier of those who come to Him. We come to Him, not to tell Him, but to ask Him. Wisdom and Grace and Redemption are from Him. Keep seeking Him and Keep growing, young man! I love you, Mommy.

No comments: