Saturday, April 4, 2015

Good, Good Friday!

Fried Fish, Grits, Pizza, plain and pepperoni, buttered noodles...The menu wasn't as influential as the people around the table and the preacher who was invited to direct us in our meditations for this year. Your father was the invited speaker for our family celebration of the fulfillment of our salvation in the cross of Christ. What more can you ask, these days than to have your father give you the clear Word of God for your enjoyment and growth? So many children are starving for the attention that you guys take for granted. They cry and say, I wish my father would take 5 minutes talking to me about anything, much less more than that. You are rich in the time that your father spends directing your soul. I hope you appreciate it! More than that, I hope you imitate it!

No comments: