Thursday, September 6, 2012

We did not forget you!

Everybody has a waiting escapade in our family. Yesterday was yours. My sister Amy would always tell me that these things make a man out of you. I don't know, yet. I was livid. Why can't we go and get my baby, first? I would certainly keep you from being the last one picked up. I am your mother. There are other things that need to be done, sometimes and we are sorry that you had to wait and be a burden to others. When I did that to Emily, she was sitting and crying on the side of the school. Mother, you forgot me. I really think I did forget her {that she had to be picked up after school, instead of taking the bus}. You seemed to take it alot better than she did. But, everybody has had that experience in our family. Cooperation and coordination is not easy, with 8 people in 2 cars and 3 buses. Sometimes somebody gets caught in the squeeze and has to wait longer than usual. I think you took it well. Well, one hour of volunteering down, how many to go? :)

No comments: