Monday, April 19, 2010

Ethan, the Ezrahite? "I will sing of the mercies of the Lord, Forever!"


I loved how you were listening to the word of God, last night, son of my womb. Immediately, you turned to find Zachariah, upon hearing his name brought up, in the book of Ezra that we were studying. That is thinking. That is reasoning. How come, Zechariah is way back there and Ezra is way up here? I love it. Keep the questions coming. The God who delivers and opens our minds to know Him, has encapsulated His heart and lovesong to us and we have access to God, by grace and through the blood of Jesus. Keep finding out about Him. He is eternal and we will never learn too much about Him.
Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet...


Holy Bible, Book divine,
Precious treasure, thou art mine:
Mine to tell me whence I came,
Mine to teach me what I am;

Mine to chide me when I rove,
Mine to show a Saviour's love;
Mine thou art to guide and guard,
Mine to punish or reward;

Mine to comfort in distress,
Suff'ring in this wilderness;
Mine to show, by living faith
Man can triumph over death;

Mine to tell of joys to come
And the rebel sinner's doom:
O thou holy Book divine,
Precious treasure, thou art mine.

No comments: