Thursday, October 29, 2009

Who broke My SPOON?

Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman...Giant MOMMY comes to find her Mr. Strong with 2 pieces of the spoon.
How, Mr. Strong is the dish going to run away with the spoon if you broke it? I broke the spoon Mommy. You are a very strong boy, my Ethan. I am glad that you feel comfortable to tell me such a thing. In my childhood lying was a matter of survival. Fear and torment breeds lying so many times. You cried, when you thought that your father would be "disappointed" in you. He could only be disappointed in what you have done and never in you. I am glad that your conscience is sensitive and that your heart and hands are strong.

I must say, though that you are starting a breaking motif in your life that we are trying to break. No more broken bones or spoons or hearts. Okay? If we do maybe there will be a wonderful Dr. Fricht, like your bone surgeon, to put everything back together, by the Grace of God.

No comments: