Monday, December 28, 2015

How Grateful I am for you, in my life!!!

I played the saddest song when you came down the steps, this morning. I couldn't see outside of grief, when I chose that song for my baby's funeral, but I was taught to praise God in suffering. I was taught to hold my tongue from questioning God's providence. So I did. I still loved God, but so many questions remain in my soul to this day.
God restores. God gave me you! God blessed my prayers. God is still in the healing process of my wounds. I am sure that I will see the full fruition of my condition, when I get to heaven, but right now, still in a mummilike state I walk around taking off some of the grave clothes of a heavy soul, who lost her first son to the grave. God is still speaking His comforts to me and personally tearing my wrappings off of my soul. In the meantime, I have you and your brothers and sisters, on earth to comfort me. I love you!

No comments: