Thursday, February 28, 2013

The next exciting adventure of Sherlock Holmes as read by my dear and rambunxious reader, Ethan.

I do look forward to the sweet sound of your constantly changing voice, left delicately on my MP3 player. The story is engaging. The thoughtfulness that this is something that your mother would delight in is appreciated by me. I do listen, or I have listened to the first of your podcasts for me. I was surprised that amid the tumult of last evening's family dispute, for lack of a better word, perhaps feud, more aptly describes it, that you could concentrate to leave me a podcast is intriguing. We big family people have an uncanny ability to catapult ourselves outside of some of the most tumultuous circumstances, when necessary. I don't know if you did it on purpose, or just weren't aware of the tumult, or uninterested. In any case, your present is well received today and I will listen with engagement. I love you dear boy.

No comments: