Friday, September 3, 2010

MiddleSchool, Learning to decide?


Do you want cereal for breakfast? No, I want eggs. I made eggs today, for you. Before you ate the eggs, you wanted the cereal again. I gave you a couple of times to make that decision.
Everything is up for discussion. I don't mind discussing. I just want you to realize that you have to stand by your decisions, in the little and in the large. I really see what my father said about his relationship between self control and maternal care. What good is a mother? A mother forces the issue, of decision. If you are going to make your mother slave over a hot "microwave" for a whole 2 minutes, you'd better eat those eggs. This is a picture of everything you do in life. Reason from the lesser to the greater. That is the birth of circular reasoning. When the nation is full of princes it is under a curse. Everybody having total self determination and not sensitizing themselves to the care of mother, sucks the life out of a nation or people group. People who ride their mommies to an early grave depleats the land of the greatest creature comfort. You don't do that!

No comments: