Friday, January 30, 2009

Searching for the snack bag

We looked, we looked, but we just couldn't find the new and precious snack bag. It is really nice to have something that makes you just like the other children in the class. It is so wonderful to have something that evens us all out. Some of us have never had something that makes us similar to the others. It is brilliant, that a brown paper bag makes everybody's snack special to them in the 4th grade. Hats off to the teacher who thought of that. Uniforms did that for me when I was a child. I didn't ever have high heeled shoes and I didn't ever have a silk shirt in school years but a uniform, I had and that made all of us the same. They could be rich and I could be poor, but we were dressed somewhat the same. I only had one uniform and I don't remember washing my uniform too often, so it must've had a not nice smell. But we looked the same. The snack looks the same and that is what makes it special for us to have what everybody else has. I don't have special stuff, unless somebody gives it to us. I am very thankful, but put it in the brown bag and I am the same as the other children. Thank God!

No comments: