Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back to the path...

A little robin was hopping on the path. I am not used to seeing a robin on the path with me, they are usually flying or flitting. This one wanted to make my acquaintance, but was afraid to because I was holding Indiana's paw. Squirrels and robins don't get along, I found out.
The robin looked at me and said "Are you with him?". Yes I am. "Why?" she said and then flew off. I guess I am not going to get to know this robin and Indiana today.
We walked and walked for about 5 or 10 minutes and still I didn't see my brothers and sisters. I was starting to wonder if I was going to be stuck playing tennis with mom for the rest of the day; because I wasn't sure if I was brave enough to go out of her sight and around the lake and find them or not find them and still find my way back to her. It was a big decision for me.

No comments: